I was going to include a picture with this blog post, but blogger won't let me...sorry, maybe next time.
Bridge day is upon us...i can't wait to see what all of the fuss is about with this whole jumping of a bridge thing...rest assured pictures will be taken. It will be nice to spend the day out on the bridge with the leaves finally changing and the temp holding steady around 70, it should be a perfect day, which means the crowd will be out of control. That is one of the amazing things about this area, no matter what the event, people seem to appear out of nowhere in the thousands to take part, every event is busy and crowded, I just don't know where the people come from. But I guess being one of the larger cities in the state helps bring people in for events.
Jay's parents are already on their way and should be getting here sometime this afternoon. It will be nice to have people around. We are also being honored with Connal's presence, Connal is Anna's beagle and will be spending the weekend in the house wth Baxter, hopefully that will go ok, their last encounter wasn't great, but it was also on turf that wasn't either of theirs so we'll see.
I'm sure I have more to say, but most of it can't go in a public format like this, so check the myspace blog later for actual info if you're interested...
No comments:
Post a Comment