So I have noticed a couple of things aboout blogging, there are people who are excellent at writing short little blogs a couple of times of day, just letting people know about the small stuff, then there are the people who sit down and write novels once a month or once a year, and then there are people who do the once a week update just saying hey this is what has been going on. I think this is amazing, that people have such different ways of doing the exact same thing.
I would say I am a once a weeker, if it has gotten to Friday and I haven't posted anything, I will write something then, but I definitely have friends who post like 2 or 3 blogs a day and I feel like I know how their day was. Blogging, so weird. And then there is the fact that you can read one's blog and the person may never know you are reading it, so there are people out there who might know more about my life than i think they do, which is awesome, but it would still be nice to know who knows what....hmmmm so this is my blog about blogs...
I don't know if I have much else to say...i just thought i would jot down some of my impressions of blogging because well, everyone else has...and yes i might jump off that bridge if someone else did because at least then i would know if the water was deep enough to jump in to...see my master plan??? JK i just needed some response to that old jump off a bridge thing, and personally i think that was quite clever, so there...can you tell i haven't had much sleep....?
No comments:
Post a Comment