So I'm sitting here trying to procrastinate, and what better way to do that than to blog... it has been a busy week in the Tiedeck house, Jay has been working lots it seems and with VBS each evening, you can imagine it has seemed like the never ending week. But things are good. VBS closes tonight with the ceremony out at the pool, which should be fun. The temperature this week has been better than last week but still way too hot for me, well at least with how my body seems to have forgotten how to regulate heat.
Wednesday was not a fun day, I had a horrble dizzy almost fainting spell thank goodness Jay was around, and since then I still feel foggy, but I am sure I just need a little more rest. Wednesday was also hard because we heard some very sad news from Liz, and have really felt very far away from home, wishing we could get to philly, but knowing there is no way. So distance has never felt greater, well with the exception of a year ago.
Other than that, we just keep plugging away. The nursery is as good as we can get it without more to put in it. We will post a picture of the color and what we have done so far as soon as I pull out the memory stick from the camera, you wouldn't think that would take so long but we took pictures a week ago.
Hope everyone is doing well, know that we miss all those we don't get to see or talk to as much as we would like to...
No comments:
Post a Comment