
So today Jay and I went in for an appointment today, which was just our standard once a month appointment, little did we know that we struck gold with who we had the appointment with. We got the midwife who actually thinks a scheduled official ultrasound is a good thing...so 2 hours after our appointment we were having an ultrasound...meet Eleanor (Ella) Hope Tiedeck weighing 1lb 13oz. Everything looks great, she is apparently a very active little baby who did not want to lay still (gee I had no idea). But everything looks great and she is right on target, her heart rate is coming down and is now at 145. I am up a whopping 6 lbs. And that's that. We go back to the doctor on my birthday for my glucose test and for my rhogam shot, so 3 weeks til lots of fun...but yippie for having an ultrasound today...and oh the gall stones are gone, which doesn't happen, so i guess the ER made that one up...thanks!
2 comments:
Aww congratulations! I was just looking at pictures from when Noah was first born, it's hard to believe it was almost 3 years ago. I hope you are feeling good, try to stay cool this summer!
Love,
Marianne
yeah! that is so awesome you got to have an ultrasound and see little Ella! :) that probably totally made you day huh!? can't wait till my appt on friday to see how things are going! i'm convinced this baby is out of room and I have no idea how i'm to make it another 8 weeks!
Post a Comment