Jay, Janice, Ella, Lily and Baxter the cat, the Tiedeck's!
Monday, June 23, 2008
the nursery
As promised, pictures of the nursery...the color is a peachy cantaloupe kind of color, we really like it. The built in cabinet has been filled with what we currently have and we are just waiting to finish filling the room and adding the baby come September. Just wanted to pass along some pictures for people...and how could we not include one of Jay hanging out in the rocking chair looking like he is up to no good....
Janice, wow. I love it. The color is great and the cabinet is too cool also... I'll have to put that idea away for after all the current projects at our house are finished. :)
3 comments:
so cute! Love that built in cabinet! :)
Great job! I love the cabinet...that is awesome! Michael has Dylan the Duck (the surfer on the wall) too. He loves that toy!!
Janice, wow. I love it. The color is great and the cabinet is too cool also... I'll have to put that idea away for after all the current projects at our house are finished. :)
Post a Comment