I am definitely doing everything I can to avoid writing a sermon for Sunday. I'm not sure why, I am pretty sure I know where it is starting, headed and ending up, I just can't seem to make myself start writing it. Oh well, it is only Friday early afternoon, plenty of time.
Jay has had a bunch of school work this week because next week is spring break, so tests and papers have kept him busy. He is taking a psychology class dealing with Personality and all the different theories and such, and he had to pick one person to read up on and track his personality through these different theories. I choose Einstein, definitely an adventure.
Other than that, I've been feeling icky all week. Just blah. Nothing really fits, i'm still worn down, my face is breaking out life crazy and I am anxiously waiting our next doctors appointment, 4 weeks really is a long time in between appointments, life just seems to take forever, but that is the Janice who doesn't like transition speaking. But I am hopeful the next 4 and a half days fly by. I think we get to have an ultrasound, but i'm not sure how it works, whether they do it there or we go somewhere else, they haven't been all that clear about it, I guess we will find out on Wednesday.
But basically that is about it....and although I don't know who out of this group will read this...very Happy Birthdays go out to Jamie, Cheryl and Lindsey, one late, one on time and one early...but all within a week....So...HAPPY BIRTHDAY ladies!
No comments:
Post a Comment