Friday, February 29, 2008

Happy Leap Year Day

I figured it was time to blog. Granted I don't think I actually have anything to blog about, but it has been over a week so it seemed like a good time to at least go booga booga?

So lets see....Janice has been crazy busy and sick this past week. Starting with the 30 hr famine the youth participated in from friday to saturday of last week. I obviously didn't participate but i was there, and didn't quite eat enough or didn't get enough sleep or the combo of those with being pregnant, i got sick in the middle of it...fun times. But it was a great event, the youth were fantastic, not a single complaint even when i ate a poptart in front of them...defintiely great kids.

And then i was off to a prebytery retreat overnight at one of the prettiest places in the state, Hawks Nest, I definitely recommend going for the sights. It was a very low key event, but good to be away, and then I returned for Session and snow. Which has been the theme of the week, random bits of snow that shuts everything down.

Jay has been busy with classes and with work, and has been taking excellent care of me. Even when I wake him up at 2 am with random pain, he's a trooper!

So that has basically been what we have been up to, hopefully we will be more exiciting soon...but for now, that's all ya get!

No comments: