
Well obviously I am a couple of weeks behind, but really what else is new. Ella turned 2! And she had a blast. This first picture is the day after, all dressed up in her new digs and ready to go to church, trying to bring her balloon with her.

She had been hearing about this butterfly cake for a while and she was very excited! I think mom and dad did a good job decorating...

Grammy sent this wonderful Elmo, Ella loves it, I had a better picture but I guess it didn't upload and I'm not going back now...sorry!

If this is the look of a 2 year old up to something I don't know what is.

Ella started the day in this outfit but woke from her nap all sweaty and gross so she got a bath and the above outfit put on, but she had plenty of time to play while all dressed up, who doesn't want to play in the sandbox while wearing their sunday finest?

Here's a better view of the cake!
Family picture time!

No comments:
Post a Comment