Not too much to report, I am definitely feeling better these days, still some pain, and there are still a lot of things i can't do, but compared to where I was 2 weeks ago, soooo much better.
I got a nice break last week, I was suppose to be on a conference, but decided I probably wasn't up to it, and that it would be better to stay close to home, but I still got the study days, so I was only in the office on Monday and a for a few hours on Thursday, it was a much needed break, granted it was a big disappointment to not get to spend the week with LW, and for that i will always be a little sad, but it was the right decision to make.
Other than that, Jay is gearing up to end the semester, we are still tying to figure out how much to sign up for in the fall considering there will be a little one around at that point.
But that is basically it, we've been dull...Jay is painting the nursery this weekend, as I will be away for the night and won't have to be around the paint fumes, which is a very good thing, so you will have to stay tuned for pictures of the new color, we are fortunate in that we don't have much to do to get the room ready, just a couple coats of paint and a new light fixture and we're set...
I guess that is it...oh, just an FYI we've been in Beckley now for just over a year and in the house a year come Friday, what a rapid year that was!
No comments:
Post a Comment