Friday, November 9, 2007

the spinning world

This past week really has been quite busy. But not in horrible ways, just in really busy ways. We transfered cars on Wednesday without a problem, and now Jay is driving his grandmother's old car, which I must say is the most random color I have ever seen.

Jay registered for classes today for next semester, which means now we get to figure out how to pay for it again, this should be fun. Other than that, we have been working on Christmas presents, it was a shock yesterday to realize that thanksgiving is two weeks away, and since that is the only time we will be able to see family and friends, that is also our deadline for christmas presents, which made us get to it. But all of the gifts we are making we finished last night, which was definitely a thrilling moment, so now all that is left is immediate family. But we have some ideas, so hopefully we will be done next week. Jay has been telling stories of decorating the store at the mall for christmas, perhaps some day I'll make it over there, but seeing as how I haven't been to the mall since he started work there, which was in August, the chances are not good.

As for what i've been up to. I am preaching this Sunday so it has been a sermon writing day. I also randomly did my first grave side service today. Totally random, I found out about it an hour and a half before it began. But it was a good experience.

Other than that, life is chugging along.

No comments: