Wednesday, May 30, 2007

fun with friends

We had a absolutely wonderful time with friends who came down to visit us over Memorial Day weekend, there were lots of adventures and good times all around...Liz and Jeremy flew in from Chicago on Friday night and left Tuesday, and Cheryl drove down from Philly Saturday and just left this morning...it was a great time hanging out with friends and having some time off from church. So I thought I would share some pictures from the weekend...there will be more to come, we spent a day white water rafting and those pictures aren't digital so it will take some more time... but here are a few...
the view from the top of the gorge...
Cheryl looking all cute...
the bridge itself...absolutely amazing!
Liz, conquering the gorge...
Jay and I and Liz and Jeremy looking happy along the river...ok i don't look that happy, i don't know why, not ready for the picture i guess...
The three girls hanging out on the side of the gorge and it was only 178 steps down from the observation deck...




More pictures to come...but it was an awesome weekend...

No comments: