Tuesday, December 15, 2009

a growing girl

Ella was sick at the end of November, she had an ear infection and got put on the yucky medicine that would cover her if it was also a kidney infection. I hate that medicine! But she recovered pretty good. She hasn't been sleeping very consistently since the beginning of November, she really likes being awake from 2am-3am, it is strange! But she has the world's best daddy who gets up with her, mainly because he knows how to go back to sleep and I don't, when I get up with her, Ella and I end up spending the rest of the night napping on the couch.




She loves to read, and now that she can push the bumbo where she wants it and get in and out of it, it is a great place for her to sit and read or watch tv. She loves it, and it makes her so independent!


No comments: