Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Just the two of us

As I briefly mentioned, we got a new camera for Christmas. It was a very exciting gift and we waisted no time trying out. Jay posed for a picture by the tree, he is smiling up a storm, actually i think i was trying very hard to make him laugh because he was just looking so cute...



I had nothing better to do so I decided to try out the whole taking your own picture with the new camera pose....it was actually ok, this was the only shot i took which is saying a lot...and yes my hair is wet....



Lots of pictures together. We were enjoying a nice quiet new years eve in together, and thought a picture at midnight would be lovely. It is the first year in a long time that I was actually awake the entire night. I think staying up til 5 a few nights earlier really helped with my lack of need for sleep. But hey it was a great picture, and what a way to start 2008.


This was new years day night, it was snowing outside and we thought it would bbe a lovely time for a picture so we ran outside real quick, only to discover how absolutely frigid it was outside...so we were out long enough to grab this picture and then run freezing back in side...



Jay was having so much fun with the camera he was going around the house trying to find things to practice all the new features on and he took this picture....i absolutely love it so it had to be included.


Happy New Year!

No comments: